Ready to join our organization?
SensUs is recruiting
What is SensUs?
SensUs is the annual international student competition in the field of molecular biosensing. Student teams from universities all around the world are challenged to design and build their own biosensor within an impressively short period of time of only 9 months. In SensUs 2019, fourteen universities from 4 continents will participate in the competition. In August, all teams come to Eindhoven to demonstrate their prototypes and compete against other student teams for several awards.
The current organization consists of five subgroups: Technology, Events, External Relations, Public Relations, Strategy & Innovation and Chairs & Co. The organization is multidisciplinary, since there are many different aspects in organizing an international competition. You are stimulated to take initiative and let your creativity flow. Due to the large variety of projects in organizing SensUs we need students from all faculties. Every student has different motivations to join the SensUs organization, resulting in different personal learning goals.
SensUs aims to stimulate education and innovation in the field of biosensing for health. Organizing SensUs gives you the ultimate chance to grow, both professionally and individually. The team consists of highly motivated part-time and full-time students and we are looking for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Implementing structured and transparent approaches to problem solving
- Learning to be creative, take initiative, be responsible, be critical within a large group
- Applying modern media and designs to reach out to a world-wide audience
- Designing and building web-based IT systems for international live reporting and interaction
- Approaching and involving companies, healthcare organizations and patients
- Develop a worldwide community and meet students from all over the world
- Analyzing biomaterials and developing biosensor testing schemes
- 13th of March | Ceres 0.31
Meet the Organization:
- 19th of March | MF15
- 20th of March | Honors Room, MF0.094
Deadline registration letter
- 27th of March
Specifications registration letter
- Write your letter in English and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and prof. Menno Prins (email@example.com)
- +/- 1 A4
- Introduce yourself
- Which activities have you done so far?
- What do you think SensUs is and why do you want to be a part of SensUs?
- What do you think you can learn within SensUs?
- What do you have to offer?
- What promotional activities did you attend?
- Do you already have a preference for a certain subgroup?