You can vote for your favorite teams on SensUs Digital: https://digital.sensus.org/.
The Team that receives the most votes, will be awarded the Public Inspiration award. This reward gives recognition for inspirational messaging, presentation skills, and carrying out the SensUs vision towards public from all over the world.
The following rules apply:
- Users can vote between ... (UTC+2) and ... (UTC+2).
- Users must select two different Teams in their vote. Both votes are equally valuable, i.e. there is no difference between “Team 1” and “Team 2”. This rule encourages users to make a conscious vote based on presentations and results, rather than vote for only one preferred team.
- Users must submit a valid email in order to verify their vote. Directly after submitting a vote, SensUs sends out a verification code via email.
- Users must submit the received code in SensUs Digital to verify their vote. When the verification is not completed, the email can still be used to submit a new vote.
- Users can vote once. When an email is used again, the previously submitted vote is deleted and only the last vote is registered.
- Only verified votes are included in the results.
SensUs uses the service of Mailgun (website) to send the verification code by email.
Receiving the email is cost-free. It is not possible to reply to the email.
If you encounter any problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and describe the problem in as much detail as possible. If possible, provide screenshots to support your case.
Click here for the Rules and Regulations of SensUs 2021