What will you do?
Below you will find different departments that you can join in our organization. Each of them has their own tasks and challenges. In addition to these, there are several smaller projects that you can join, to innovate more within SensUs. Think for example of organizing a fun kick-off event, working on the future of SensUs or arranging a small competition for high school students!
This is what makes SensUs unique. You can choose your own challenges, your own tasks and shape your own development. We create an innovative environment within the organization to let you explore your interests.
Would you like to know more about the organization? Here is an overview of the upcoming events:
- Lunch lectures on Tuesday March 28th from 12:45 until 13:15 at Matrix 1.340
Are you interested in joining us? Sign up to join the organization using the link below. Note that the application deadline for joining the organization of SensUs 2024 is May 12th.
Lead an international organization
Chairs & Co
The Chairs & Co Department is responsible for maintaining an overview over the whole Organization, including the treasury and the contact with the outside world.
The roles that are part of the Chairs & Co are:
Create an amazing SensUs Event
The Events Department is responsible for the logistics of the SensUs Innovation Days. You learn organizational skills and leadership qualities.
The main tasks of Events are:
- Make the scenario for the Innovation Days
- Negotiate with external companies
- Arrange a keynote speaker and Master of Ceremonies
- Make decoration- and floorplans for the location
Put SensUs on the corporate map
The External Relations Department is responsible for the contact with the partners of SensUs. You learn to acquire new partners and to improve your professional business skills.
A couple of activities of External Relations are:
- Maintain professional partnerships
- Acquire new partners
- Organize multiple partner sessions with the teams
Create the largest social media audience
The Public Relations Department is responsible for the publicity of SensUs. You learn how to place SensUs in the spotlight and to make it interesting for the broader public. Other tasks are managing the social media accounts and designing catching banners, articles and posters.
Public Relations is more than that, the main activities are:
- Exposing SensUs to the outside world
- Writing interviews with patients and experts
- Get into contact with relevant foundations
- Design promotional materials
- Post on the SensUs social media accounts
Determine the theme of next year
The Technology Department is responsible for the technological aspects of SensUs. You learn to write scientific reports, communicate with experts and professionals in the field of biosensing and healthcare, and think critically about complex problems.
Some tasks of the Technology Department are:
- Consult experts and professionals for their technical expertise
- Research and determine the theme and biomarker of next year
- Make a sample preparation plan for the Testing Event and assess it in the laboratory
- Create a SensUs wikipedia page about the theme